[Campkde-participants] oops. I think I need to un-confirm

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 05:06:10 CET 2008

I stumbled on that "confirm reservation" button, and clicked it without
thinking, and a minute later discovered that the checkboxes for the day trips
were both somehow unchecked :( and now it says my payment has been
received (although it doesn't take payments) and I can't change anything
related to money :(

can someone un-confirm me, please, so I can make another attempt to
check those boxes?

btw... does anyone have more info on these trips (the waterfall and
brewery)? since they're US$50 each it'd be nice to know what makes them
worth so much frigging money.

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com