How do I install and use Calligra Plan?

Dag dag.andersen at kdemail.net
Wed Jul 27 09:06:25 BST 2022

On onsdag den 20. juli 2022 10.04.16 CEST, Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
wrote:
> Subject: How do I install and use Calligra Plan?
>
> Good day from Singapore,
>
> How do I install and use Calligra Plan?
On Linux based systems most distributions have packages of current stable
release 3.0.0.

On mac and windows this release does not build. The current development
version does build and on winows it seems to run ok. I do  not know if it
runs on mac, but I suspect there are the same problems as most other kde
apps have.

If you want to test, you can find builds for mac and windows on:
https://binary-factory.kde.org/

But note that it is a development version so bugs must be expected.
That said, any testing/feedback is appreciated.

Mvh Dag

--
Mvh Dag