Next release schedule/plans

Pierre pinaraf at pinaraf.info
Sat Feb 13 10:20:37 GMT 2021

Hi

Since the tickets and things I want to do may have varying duration, I would
like to know if there is any schedule/plan set for the next major release.
Depending on the timeframe, I could switch from small tickets to bigger ones
more easily.
On a side note, is there any rule regarding the merge requests in the project?
I'm not used to this kind of tool outside company projects where there are
rules like 'another contributor approval is needed' or 'every single change
must go through a merge request'. For the small fixes I am pushing so far,
asking for a review may be overkill…

Regards

 Pierre