No subject

Sun Feb 28 17:15:42 GMT 2021

or even not KDE ones, use typically rather simple document formats.
Office apps have formats defined by many thousands pages of
specification, and huge set of inter-dependencies. Silent patching can
add extra risk here.

To paraphrase someone very smart, we can release features ASAP but not soon=
er...

Lastly, to be clear, I cannot imagine living without cooperation with
distributors of course. They do a great job.

IMHO.

--=20
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
=C2=A0http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek
=C2=A0Kexi & Calligra (kexi-project.org, identi.ca/kexi, calligra-suite.org=
)
=C2=A0KDE Software Development Platform on MS Windows (windows.kde.org)