Karbon Color editor missing

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Mar 5 12:43:22 GMT 2020

Editing gradients in Karbon is rather fiddly. You first have to create an object, select it and then select the on-canvas gradient tool. Then select a gradient, select a stop on canvas, and then in the edit tab of the gradient tool select a new color. I'm not sure myself, since it's ages that I used Karbon, whether it is at all possible to add stops.

--
https://www.krita.org