Karbon text tool comments, multiline

JZA jza at gultab.org
Fri Feb 7 08:21:59 GMT 2020

Have some questions, and recommendations. I tried doing text fields but had
issues doing multiline on it. Even if I select a height equal to two
multiple lines, the text just grows ignoring the default text size on the
toolbox. Once is set, is hard to get beyond one line. So inserting a
jumpline will just make the new line just overwrite the current text. This
is just bad UX, if there is a size definition, it should be adjusted to the
original size, and allow multiple lines as the text area gets expanded.

Another rather confusing issue is once you want to edit the current text,
most of the time it gets it becomes harder to move around the text, for
example, wanting to add new spaces at the beginning of the text field. Or
just editing the styles.

Resizing works great as far as being easy to readjust but is hard on things
like contour, sometimes the contour grows or diminish without any
adjustments. This is similar to the text resize regardless of the tool
specs.

--
Alexandro Colorado
GULTab.org