D25254: Remove flow, not needed since karbon can do it all

Dag Andersen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 14 10:12:58 GMT 2019

danders added a comment.

  In D25254#561131 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25254#561131>, @boemann wrote:

  > To be honest I kind of liked the idea of a dedicated flow drawing tool and a dedicated vector drawing tool, but since they have so little between them, and no one seem to be maintaining flow.

  Yes, I agree.
  It is however, a problem having two apps using same native mimetype for realy different content.
  I would certainly think it was worth it if flow had really good support for flow charts,
  but it is really just the minimum needed to create a pageapp.
  All functionallity is in the plugins, so flow does not offer any advantage over karbon or words.

  I'll let this patch rest fttb, a decission can be made closer to next release.

REPOSITORY
  R8 Calligra

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D25254