D19912: Implement logging category for rtf-qt

Pekka Vuorela noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 20 11:54:30 GMT 2019

pvuorela added a comment.

  In D19912#435058 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19912#435058>, @danders wrote:

  > Strange indents, could you fix it?

  That's what I commented on the summary. On some parts rtf-qt uses plain spaces for indentation and those parts look good. Then in the same file other methods might have a hard tab or a hard tab followed by spaces. If you really want, I can try to retain the old whitespace, but it's indentation-wise more or less broken already anyway :) Alternatively could run astyle for the subdirectory, though maybe best done as separate commit.

  The directory README also states "Temporary local copy of Brad Hards' rtf-qt library.", though as upstream hasn't had changes since 2011, it seems like a permanent one by now.

REPOSITORY
  R8 Calligra

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D19912