D18466: Fixed calligra crashing when opening remote document

Niccolò Venerandi noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 23 13:31:20 GMT 2019

niccolove added a comment.

  I tried differents files (locale and remote, opening and printing), and everything works okay. Other applications work normally, but calligrasheets still crashes when trying to print a remote (odt) file - but I can see the file is downloaded correctly, so it looks like a different problem (calligrasheets manages printing?).
  About removing features from slotLoadCompleted, it is important to notice that it is only called by openDocumentInternal itself, so that should not be a problem.

REPOSITORY
  R8 Calligra

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D18466