D18466: Fixed calligra crashing when opening remote document

Niccolò Venerandi noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 23 13:07:56 GMT 2019

niccolove added a comment.

  Sure.
  Calligra was crashing because the method "slotFilePrint" called "rootView()" that tried to return the first elements of "d->rootViews". The problem is that such list was empitya, as SetRootDocument was never called: that method is called in openDocument but not in openDocumentInternal. I therefore added that function and it now works. But, when slotLoadCompleted is called (that is, after slotFilePrint), there's a check to open a new window if there's already a non-blank document. Since the root document was already set, it opened a new window with the same document. I therefore added the conditions of the two documents being different.
  I hope I've been clear, this is one of my first commits here :-/

REPOSITORY
  R8 Calligra

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D18466