D19216: Karbon: Enable multi page capability

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Feb 28 11:28:58 GMT 2019

rjvbb added a comment.

  >   That is actual a valid point, although in say Krita with transparent pixels a checkerboard is shown.

  Heh, I've had the opportunity to work closely with professional infographists so I picked up a thing or two about using applications like Illustrator and InDesign :)

  How to indicate a transparent area of an object is yet another subject, with a related but not identical purpose.

  >   That said it might make more sense for this "testing background" to be part of the document and not a general setting - if the use case is as you say then the testing background would also be different for different projects

  True. I was reacting to *re*moving a setting completely, not to moving it to a more appropriate context.

REPOSITORY
  R8 Calligra

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D19216