v3.1.0 ExcelImport.cpp fails to build on Mac

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 20:05:24 GMT 2019

Hi,

I'm updating my MacPorts packaging for Calligra and ran into a snag building ExcelImport.cpp, or rather, ExcelImport.moc . It raises an error because of a missing ExcelImportFactory symbol in the Swinder namespace.

Looking at the moc file the error seems reasonable and indeed it can be fixed by moving the 2 `using` lines up to just above the K_PLUGIN_FACTORY_WITH_JSON line in ExcelImport.cpp .

I built the same code on Linux with the same compiler ("stock" clang 5.0.2) and same Qt (5.9.7) and didn't get this error, not even with -stdlib=libc++. The file also builds with the fix described above.

Any idea what's going on here?

R.