D16721: Use Krita toolbar in Karbon

Carl Schwan noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 9 16:51:38 GMT 2018

ognarb added a comment.

  In D16721#356813 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16721#356813>, @anthonyfieroni wrote:

  > Please, remove all white space changes before commit. It will be better if you test the patch some time without crash or other downsides. If you notice something wrong write here. If all is good you can commit in few days. Thank you for patch, other patches are welcome.

  Sorry, I just landed the commit without reading entirely your message, I just saw the comment about fixing the white space problem and not the one about waiting a few days. If I see a problem in the next days I will open a new revision.

REPOSITORY
  R8 Calligra

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D16721