D16721: Use Krita toolbar in Karbon

Carl Schwan noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 9 16:01:45 GMT 2018

ognarb added a comment.

  In D16721#356755 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16721#356755>, @anthonyfieroni wrote:

  > Can you add screenshots of horizontal and vertical version, add it to test, just to have how it looks. I see some gestures that i cannot test, did you can, touchscreen, tablet or something that this code works :)

  I did some testing with my drawing tablet at home and it's working. I also have a touchscreen on my laptop but I was never able to get it working with qt apps.

INLINE COMMENTS

> anthonyfieroni wrote in KoToolBoxLayout_p.h:221-228
> Try this code
>
>   const QSize minSize = minimumSize();
>   if (!minSize.isValid()) {
>       return minSize;
>   }
>   if (m_orientation == Qt::Vertical) {
>       return QSize(minSize.width(), minSize.height() * 2 + spacing());
>   } else {
>       return QSize(minSize.height() * 2 + spacing(), minSize.width());
>   }

Changed to just one row/column per default, because Karbon doesn't have for the moment a lot of tools :)

REPOSITORY
  R8 Calligra

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D16721