Help with words, anchored shapes and dialog

Dag danders at get2net.dk
Tue May 29 08:55:00 BST 2018

Hi,
I'm working on the chartshape and have noticed that when adding a shape
it is does not get an anchor.
The result is that LO does not know where to put it, and it ends up in
the wrong position.
Somehow words figures it out, maybe with some default values?

A possible fix is to add a default anchor in KWDocument::addShape(),
but I do not know if this covers all cases and maybe there are shapes
that should not be anchored?

Also, the shape context menu pops up again after closing the Shape
Properties dialog.
Any idea how to fix this?

And last, I do not want a context menu for chart components (which are
shapes).
Any idea how to avoid this?

--
Cheers,