D9537: [kotextlayoutarea] Make percentage line height relative to the default height

Dag danders at get2net.dk
Tue May 29 08:42:19 BST 2018

Camilla Boemann skrev den 2018-05-28 20:20:
> boemann added a comment.
> View Revision [1]
>
> This is not correct
>
> I refer to https://www.w3.org/TR/xsl11/#line-height
>
> which states that percentage is releative to fontheight - if not
> percentage is give a default of 120 percent is used
>
> but you should not multiply 1.2 to the percentage
Hmmm, it says:
"The computed value of the property is this percentage multiplied by the
element's computed font size"
My question: what is "element's computed font size"?
Could it be what is computed for "normal"?

A thought experiment:
If percent is 100, should we not get the same height as in "normal"?

> I say again that the fix should be found in the table code or
> rendering
You are probably right, but the the text isn't crystal clear to me...