Release announced on kde-announce-app

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Jan 31 13:00:17 GMT 2018

On Wednesday, 31 January 2018 13:53:46 CET Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen wrote:
> On Wednesday, 31 January 2018 11:41:03 GMT Dag wrote:
> > See att file.
> > It would be swell if somebody with access could do likewise on
> > calligra.org, maybe add more about gemini.
>
>   Sorry about not sending it on Monday as promised, a range of things ended
> up distracting me quite severely. But, i've updated the file with some
> Gemini notes and attached it here. I don't know who has access to
> calligra.org, but i'm thinking that spreading that access just slightly
> wider would perhaps be good...

Actually, both you and Dag have already access, and I've just made Dag admin,
just like you are. He was editor before, which means he could already post
news items, though.

(It took me a bit of effort to rediscover how to login to wordpress again,
though)

--
Boudewijn Rempt | https://www.valdyas.org | https://www.krita.org