Release announced on kde-announce-app

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Wed Jan 31 12:53:46 GMT 2018

On Wednesday, 31 January 2018 11:41:03 GMT Dag wrote:
> See att file.
> It would be swell if somebody with access could do likewise on
> calligra.org, maybe add more about gemini.

  Sorry about not sending it on Monday as promised, a range of things ended up
distracting me quite severely. But, i've updated the file with some Gemini
notes and attached it here. I don't know who has access to calligra.org, but
i'm thinking that spreading that access just slightly wider would perhaps be
good...

--
.dan / leinir..
http://leinir.dk/