3.1.0 is out

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Mon Jan 29 08:58:05 GMT 2018

On Monday, 29 January 2018 07:12:50 GMT Dag wrote:
> Ok, release is out so master is open for features and strings again.
>
> Need an announcement, I'll collect from commit log, but please, those
> who has something post it here.
>
> @leinir could you say something about gemini?

  Certainly, i shall put something together today :) Also, please coordinate
the announcement with the Promo team... it came up in the promo team chat no
earlier than Friday last week that we don't coordinate our releases in KDE,
which causes confusion and clashes, which in turn reduces our reach very
badly. The team is on irc and Telegram, and of course on email. I've CC'd the
email list here, just to loop them in :)

--
.dan / leinir..
http://leinir.dk/