Calligra 3.1.0 release delayed

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Fri Jan 26 13:41:55 GMT 2018

On Thursday, 25 January 2018 12:46:57 GMT Dag wrote:
> The plan was to create tarballs today, but I have hit some strange
> behavior when CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE is empty so need to make some more
> timeconsuming tests.
>
> If possible I will release tomorrow, but it might not happen until
> monday.
>
> Feature- and string freeze remain in effect until further notice.

Just got this note from Friedrich on IRC:
[26/01/2018 13:39:39] <frinring> leinir: hi. as I just happened to mess with
KDE CI when calligra 3.1 build metadata were updated: seems there is a branch
naming mismatch, the pushed branch is uppercase "Calligra/3.1", while the name
used in build metadata is lowercase "calligra/3.1".

--
.dan / leinir..
http://leinir.dk/