Help with Phabricator needed

Sebastian Pettke sebpe at mailbox.org
Wed Jan 24 15:36:17 GMT 2018

unfortunately I don't have the permission to push and according to this:
https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Phabricator#Workflow
I also can't use arc land without a full KDE Developer Account (I don't have one).

Might someone else with the necessary permissions please push or land the changes if they are ok? :)

Thanks in advance,
Sebastian