D15428: [textlayout] Don't enter infinite loop when table is misfit

Dag Andersen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 17 11:51:40 GMT 2018

danders added a comment.

  In D15428#378432 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15428#378432>, @boemann wrote:

  > No you misunderstand. I wasn't talking about you diff - I want to know what it is we are trying to accomplish. in spoken words

  Ahhh. It's a guard against loop/crash in extreme cases.

  In real life this should (almost) never happen, maybe when changing page size or if we do not have the correct font.
  I think the only thing to do is to just layout the header rows over multiple pages (as we do with non-header rows).

REPOSITORY
  R8 Calligra

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15428