D15428: [textlayout] Don't enter infinite loop when table is misfit

Dag Andersen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 17 10:43:08 GMT 2018

danders added a comment.

  I ended up in the same spot as you:
  Since all columns in row 0 spans rows, totalMisFit will always be set to true and the whole table is layed out on next page, and next page again and again ...

  I'm not 100% certain just adding noCellsFitted to the condition covers all bases:
  We try to layout all headerrows plus 1, but afaics we have to considder spanned rows when first nonheaderrow spans rows.
  See attached path for a suggested solution.
  (Maybe also if last headerrow spans rows, but well, probably not a common case ;)

  Also, if this minimum does not fit on a virgin page, I think we should just lay it out and hope for the best.
  I added some code for this in the attached patch, but I'm not sure it is the right way, or complete.
  F6482937: y.diff <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6482937>

REPOSITORY
  R8 Calligra

REVISION DETAIL