D15111: [KoUnit] Let's show pixel units

Jarosław Staniek noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 29 21:40:21 BST 2018

staniek added a comment.

  In D15111#317311 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15111#317311>, @anthonyfieroni wrote:

  > @staniek did you want a DPI config spinbox?

  As in, e.g. GIMP, whenever we work in export-to-bitmap, and there's size other than in pixels, there's also DPI setting. That's all I can say design-wise.

  > Can you try this patch over master to approve it can be useful in Karbon? I keep in mind to make markers for SVG to have ability to save arrows, we have a bug report for that too. Maybe a little help will be needed :)

  I've commented on requirements only to confirm they exist and are not ephemeral. Sorry have not tested things.

REPOSITORY
  R8 Calligra

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15111