D15102: Update deprecated QAbstractItemModel::reset() to use {begin, end}ResetModel() instead

Damien Caliste noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 29 17:17:21 BST 2018

dcaliste added a comment.

  @piggz thank you for the proposition. I've discussed with jpetrell, pvuorela and lbt on #sailfishos (see Tuesday 21th discussion, or the Tuesday before) and currently they prefer to have KF5 dependency packages within Calligra, not as standalone libraries in mer-core. Depending later on additional packages creating new demand on KF5, some packages may be migrated to mer-core. So far so good for me. I think 5.34 is the latest version to compile with 5.6 (at least, that's the case for KI18n, so I'm using consistently this version for the other packages). I'm using git repos, so there is no problem to get any version I want. It's a matter of git checkout v5.xx.0.

REPOSITORY
  R8 Calligra

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15102