D14975: Don't use obsolete QRectF and QAbstractItemModel functions

Dag Andersen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 22 08:54:09 BST 2018

danders added a comment.

  I'm not 100% sure of stackChanged() change.
  Probably ok, but the original would call both begin and end before calling the selection model.
  To get exactly the same behaviour you could do the same.
  It depends on how the selction model handles reset and setCurrentIndex() I guess.

  Hmm, I think I would call both begin and end before setCurrentIndex() as setCurrentIndex()  usually emits signals that may prompt consumers to access the model.

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D14975