3.0.0.1 tarball + signature

Dag danders at get2net.dk
Thu Jan 5 09:03:06 GMT 2017

Camilla Boemann skrev den 2017-01-03 12:59:
> I have prepared a release announcement, but it doesn't say much so
> maybe
> someone has suggestions as to what we should highlight?
Since it is mainly a port it isn't that much to highlight, but what *is*
in and what is *not in* is the main thing imo.

If you want to include some bug fixes also, I have these:

Plan:
     Fix crash on startup
     Bug: 371930

     Avoid crash in special cases (eg. when New is pressed)
     BUG: 346976

     Fix crash on close
     BUG: 373527

     Fix printing treeviews
     BUG:302916

     Add export report definition, fix bug in report import
     BUG: 325263

     Usability: Never block save, add Milestone option to task dialog
     BUG:322661
     BUG:352226

     Implement sort by wbs to sort by wbs structure and not by the wbs
code string
     BUG:308857

     Re-instate handling richtext (description) in reports
     CCBUG:329430

     Fix potential crash in resource request debug statement
     BUG:358674