3.0.0.1 tarball + signature

Dag danders at get2net.dk
Tue Jan 3 12:45:56 GMT 2017

Camilla Boemann skrev den 2017-01-03 12:59:
> I have prepared a release announcement, but it doesn't say much so
> maybe
> someone has suggestions as to what we should highlight?

I was thinking something like this for the packagers:

A new version of Calligra has been released and files can be found here:
http://download.kde.org/stable/calligra/3.0.0.1/calligra-3.0.0.1.tar.xz
http://download.kde.org/stable/calligra/3.0.0.1/calligra-3.0.0.1.tar.xz.sig

Public key:
https://share.kde.org/index.php/s/fJ99V5mZvuyD0z8

Dependencies:
-------------
Note that atm Plan depends on KProperty and KReport version 3.0.0
exactly.
Afaik this is the only version released so far.

Building:
---------
Note that the tarball contains modules that should not be included in
the release.
This release shall include the follow main apps: Words, Sheets, Karbon
and Plan.
The following main apps shall not be included: Stage, Flow and
Braindump.

Specify the cmake flag:

-DRELEASE_BUILD=true

to only build the modules that shall be released.

See README.PACKAGERS for details.

Unit tests
----------
Some unit tests fails if not run in the C locale, use
LC_ALL=C make test
to avoid these failures.

Some unit tests fails but can be disregarded:
sheets-DatetimeFunctions
sheets-ValueConverter
sheets-ValueParser
libs-koodf-TestNumberStyle
libs-pigment-TestColorConversionSystem

Bug fixes:
This is mainly a port to KF5/Qt5, but some serious bugs present in
2.9.11 has been fixed:

Plan:
Fixed crash on startup, crash on close, crash when selecting New.

Words
Fixed crash when adding connected text frame.

ChartShape:
Fixed crash when adding a second chart.