Feature freeze

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Tue Dec 19 14:53:30 GMT 2017

On Friday, 15 December 2017 09:10:37 GMT Dag wrote:
> Expect to tag and release tarballs today, so please only bug fixes from
> now on.

  As promised, if perhaps a little later than hoped, we now have properly KDE
signed Windows installers produced by the KDE Binary Factory, and they can be
found at:
https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/peruse-stable-win32/
https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/peruse-stable-win64/

The installers include the following applications:
Gemini
Karbon
Plan
Sheets
Words
(Stage the obvious missing one here, on account of it being marked as
unmaintained, which perhaps we should try and make some noise about...)

For releases, we should not point users at the factory, but rather upload a
copy of the installer to KDE Download, so we can let the mirrors take care of
it properly, and avoid putting too much strain on KDE's internal servers (that
is, usual procedure for release data, just to point out this does not happen
automagically or anything like that).
--
..dan / leinir..
http://leinir.dk/