[Differential] [Commented On] D2577: KoResourcePaths: Fix handling of wildcards in directories and files

staniek (Jarosław Staniek) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 28 00:16:38 BST 2016

staniek added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> danders wrote in KoResourcePaths.cpp:43
> I did it to be able to filter out all other debug statements, and I can see where it originates so I find it much easier to use.

I did it to be able to filter out all other debug statements, and I can see where it originates so I find it much easier to use.

Logging support filters. You can filter by %{function} == KoResourcePaths easily when you use %{function} in your message pattern (variable QT_MESSAGE_PATTERN).

__func__ is the old way replaced by %{function} I think, thanks to that we have chance to reduce complexity of our code.

> danders wrote in KoResourcePaths.h:122
> I see wildcards as a funtion here, hence is.
> But I may be very wrong...

OK, just seemed not natural to me non-native speaker :)

REPOSITORY
  rCALLIGRA Calligra

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D2577