[Maniphest] [Commented On] T3755: Kexi API docs missing in the calligra section

staniek (Jarosław Staniek) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 20 08:52:32 BST 2016

staniek added a comment.

  Very good, either solution that declutters the API pages would work for me. So the question is where to generate project's docs.

  Generating from within kexi-project.org comes to my mind, what would be feasible as part of a larger challenge: (finally) moving the site to the KDE's infrastructure. @ochurlaud @bcooksley would you think we can initiate this move? kexi-project.org is currently a set of static files only, very old and causing confusion; these shall be replaced with something closer to marble.kde.org or kate-editor.org.
  If OK I can create ticket and we can mark this as LATER.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T3755

EMAIL PREFERENCES