[Maniphest] [Commented On] T3755: Kexi API docs missing in the calligra section

kossebau (Friedrich W. H. Kossebau) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 19 19:56:48 BST 2016

kossebau added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/T3755#55355, @staniek wrote:

  > > there is not much content right now on the kexi pages
  >
  > Right if you mean 'special pages' with prose. But there's plenty of doxygen API docs in the context of classes and functions. Over 4000 lines with @ or \ tag.

  I meant "kexi pages" = "generated html pages" :)
  Your comment leaves me unsure if it was understood how it comes that right now only those pages are created from the existing api dox comments?
  If not, please have another look at what I wrote about the "tree of nodes with Mainpage.dox files" and ping me on irc for resolving the missing details :)

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T3755

EMAIL PREFERENCES