Release, again

Dag danders at get2net.dk
Fri Nov 25 11:14:05 GMT 2016

Hi, everybody
We are closing in on release I don't think I know of more than getting
the migration stuff in.
Has anybody anything else they think has to be done before release?

Boudewijn, is there anything we need to prepare before we (you) start
creating tarballs.
I had a look at the release script and couldn't find anything about
calligra in the config file.
Also we are not releasing all apps, how do we handle that?
What about translations? I have a couple of new strings in plan, but I
wouldn't loose much sleep if they were not translated for 3.0.

Then after release, do we work in master AND the 3.0 branch or should we
maybe just work on master.
If we restrict to bug fixes we could maybe just use master? What do you
think?

I'm away on a long weekend tomorrow, back on Wednesday.

Cheers,
Dag