state of release and release plan

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Nov 11 14:16:13 GMT 2016

On Tue, 8 Nov 2016, Dag wrote:

> Ok, seems we have some sort of commitment from from Tomas, Camilla (separate
> mail) and me,
> which means Sheets, Words and Plan along with the shapes and filters we find
> is working.
>
> But, I am totally blank on release work, so who will possibly step up to
> handle that?

With the createtarball.rb script in the kde-dev-scripts, it's so
easy-peasy to make a source release that I'm fine with doing that,
for old times' sake. I can also upload the source releases to the right
place in download.kde.org; I've got rights for that. I have no time to
make binary builds, but we never did that for Calligra anyway.

What I don't see myself doing is writing the announcement for
calligra.org. If there's someone who volunteers for that, all that is
needed is to tell me when to branch, tag, generate the tarball and upload
the result.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org