Plan status

Dag danders at get2net.dk
Fri Jul 15 13:10:00 BST 2016

Vacation is going to hit soon, and plan is not ready...
It has been a frustrating week with too much time used on non-productive
things, but progress *has* been made and I am fairly confident I will be
able to have something mid august.

Regarding currency, does somebody know what is needed for sheets?
Plan doesn't need a lot, but I was thinking about lifting at least some
of the code from kde4, if it isn't too much hassle.

Well, I'm off a couple of weeks, have a nice summer everybody!

See you,
Dag