state of release and release plan

Dag danders at get2net.dk
Sat Jul 2 19:37:17 BST 2016

Preliminary input for Plan. Note that I have not even open all views
much less tried much functionality, so there may be (a lot) more...
Also, I'm on vacation 2 last weeks of july and 3. week of august, so
expecting to be release ready in 1 month would be a bit optimistic ;)
That said, this is what I know of now:

Locale/datetime: This could be a difficult problem. A possible solution
could be to use time_t internally/for calculations etc and convert to
QDateTime for ui.

Locale/currency: Should not be a problem, just needs a way to set the
currency to use for a project so it does not follow the users locale.

Kross/python: Scripting is used for some functionallity so python
support is needed. (or else convert to javascript)

Reports/KReport:
Scripting is used for getting data from Project and ScheduleManager.
Alternative to fix KReport is to implement a different way to get this
info in Plan.

Report items Chart and Web has not afaics been ported yet.

Expects to know more on monday,
Dag