Contributing again

Dag danders at get2net.dk
Fri Jul 1 10:10:03 BST 2016

Thanks, both.
Sure is glad you are still around, tackling words would be a bit
daunting ;)

I ran the tests in libs and got a couple of errors, e.g:

FAIL!  : TestXmlReader::testRootError() Compared values are not the same
    Actual   (errorMsg)                                    : "Ekstra
indhold sidst i dokumentet."
    Expected (QString("Extra content at end of document.")): "Extra
content at end of document."

I assume this is ok, just the returned errormsg is localized.
But, if I run in C locale, could this hide other problems?
I saw something in the git log about localized values in xml files.

and I get:
QFATAL : TestColorConversionSystem::testConnections() Test function
timed out

Is this real, or can it be that my system is missing something?