[Maniphest] [Commented On] T665: Show default (empty) document on startup in document-based Calligra apps

boemann (Camilla Boemann) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 18 10:05:32 GMT 2016

boemann added a subscriber: boemann.
boemann added a comment.

I fully support this - but I was tol long ago that it actually isn't so easy to do as it will depend on where things are installed or so - but perhabs now that we use json it has become easier.

One thing tohugh - it shouldn't be an empty document - I wan to get away from this  as we need all sorts ofinitial setup, and i want to remove the custom dialog for the same reason - but anyway the default startup document should be the blank template

but as i said i fear it's not such a low hanging fruit at all

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T665

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: boemann