Coverity scan results

Nick Shaforostoff shafff at ukr.net
Tue Feb 16 20:58:57 GMT 2016

> Is this for calligra.git master?
calligra master as of January 29th - i had troubles uploading such a large build data (6.5GB xz-compressed)

> Do you think it would be possible to also have other active Calligra code covered?
>
> - master for kexi.git
> - master for kdiagram.git
> - master for kdb.git
> - master for kreport.git
> - master for kproperty.git
i build kde using kdesrc-build script. if a repository is covered by this script's metadata
and all dependencies are installed on my machine then it builds

i'll pay attention for any dependencies missing for those repos in the future.

> PS: And is there any way to filter by repo name?
you can sort by cpp file path (the column is there if you scroll view to the right)