calligra 3.0.0 tarball

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Sat Dec 17 16:42:37 GMT 2016

Debian packagers seem to think that using build type to build
different products is wrong
https://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-kde-talk/2016-December/002451.html
but it's hardly rare for packagers and coders to disagree.

What's the status of releasing Calligra?  It's been on download.kde
for 10 days now

Jonathan