calligra 3.0.0 tarball

Dag danders at get2net.dk
Thu Dec 8 11:56:03 GMT 2016

Boudewijn Rempt skrev den 2016-12-08 11:53:
> On Thu, 8 Dec 2016, Dag wrote:
>

>> Boudewijn Rempt skrev den 2016-12-08 11:13:

>> > I guess I can add some code, if I remember a bit of ruby (it's years since
>> > I last used it) to skip everything that sounds like krita or kexi.
>> Yes well, when calligra is released, when krita is released skip
>> calligra/kexi, and when kexi is released...
>> Maybe the best solution, but doesn't sound great.
>>

> Well, for Krita, we only have krita.po with everything in it -- so that
> works
> out automatically. I'm not sure about kexi, though.
Ok, short term solution (note: never programmed in ruby): could we add
an excludepo entry in config.ini so we get something like this for
calligra:
[calligra]
gitModule   = yes
gitTag      = v3.0.0.0
mainmodule  = calligra
submodule   = calligra
version     = 3.0.99.90
translations= yes
docs        = no
kde_release = no
wholeModule = yes
excludepo   = *krita*,*kexi*

For kexi/krita, if you have only one po file as you say it works out of
the box, if you have more po files you can use the:
custompo
attribute to list all your po files.

We then need something like this for calligra:
if appdata["wholeModule"]
  (...)
  for pofile in appdata["excludepo"].split(/,/)
    `rm -f #{dest}/#{pofile}.po`
  end

add to the create_tarball_kf5.rb