calligra 3.0.0 tarball

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Wed Dec 7 10:30:06 GMT 2016

On 7 December 2016 at 10:03, Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> wrote:
> Yes, that worked. I've removed and re-uploaded a new tarball.

As I said this will confuse mirrors which often won't mirror a changed
file on the server.  If you want to upload files before they are ready
to publish you should set permissions 660 so they can't be ready by
the web server.  Now that it is public you need to find a different
file name (you can then remove the old one and make it a symlink to
the new one).  You could move it to follow the more common directory
pattern of calligra/3.0.0/calligra-3.0.0.tar.gz for example.

Always amazing how our top devs struggle with gpg.  If the gpg-agent
isn't working then kill it, maybe remove it's files and remove any
settings in ~/.gnupg/gpg.conf

I've got it building now from git master in KDE neon (dev stable branch for now)
http://build.neon.kde.org/job/xenial_stable_calligra_calligra_bin_amd64/1/console

Which of these missing build-deps do I need to care about?
Phonon4Qt5Experimental (required version == 4.9.51)
Vc (required version >= 1.1.0) , Portable, zero-overhead SIMD library
for C++ , <https://github.com/VcDevel/Vc>
PopplerXPDFHeaders , XPDF headers in the Poppler Qt5 interface library
, <http://poppler.freedesktop.org>
Libgit2
Libqgit2
Cauchy , Cauchy's M2MML, a Matlab/Octave to MathML compiler ,
<https://bitbucket.org/cyrille/cauchy>

Jonathan