calligra 3.0.0 tarball

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Tue Dec 6 15:29:56 GMT 2016

Am Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2016, 13:17:51 CET schrieb Dag:
> Built and installed, looks ok except for the missing po-files and that
> stage is built.
> It is not installed, though so...
> It is marked UNMAINTAINED as is eg braindump and braindup is not built.
> Does anybody have an explanation?

What is tagged as UNMAINTAINED is the Stage application itself, but not the
Stage part/libs. Those are used by the Calligra presentation plugin for
Okular, which I consider still maintained (by myself :) ). And as this plugin
is not tagged as UNMAINTAINED, the product system makes sure the Stage part/
libs are added to the build and also installed (at least by theory, need to
test a release build myself, scheduled some time for Thursday to do that).

Cheers
Friedrich