calligra 3.0.0 tarball

Dag danders at get2net.dk
Mon Dec 5 10:07:06 GMT 2016

Thanks Boudewijn

Boudewijn Rempt skrev den 2016-12-05 10:24:
> Hi,
>
> I've tagged v3.0.0 and created a tarball and uploaded it:
> http://download.kde.org/stable/calligra-3.0.0 .
>
> Please check if everything is okay, and if not, fix it; then I can
> move the tag and repack and re-upload.
Yes there are problems. I sort of hoped you had picked up on the
problems with i18n which means we can't release yet.
I think I have fixed the problems, I'm still testing.

That said, I see that there is no po files (except calligra.po) in your
tarball. I thought the po files available in trunk should have been
included?