Plan status

Dag danders at get2net.dk
Tue Aug 2 12:14:53 BST 2016

Hi,
back from vacation...
Think I have cracked the port away from KDateTime, so soon ready to
tackle currency.
If nobody else (sheets) plans to do something, I will probably go with a
minimum solution, with a slight loss of functionality, and wait for
QLocale.

Tomas Mecir skrev den 2016-07-19 12:27:
> Apologies about a delayed reply, just got back from a vacation myself.
>
> For Sheets, the money formatting routines are the issue where we still
> need to rely on kde4support -
> https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/calligra-devel/2016-January/015746.html
> has some info.
Yeah, well seems like quite a bit of work for full implementation.
Does it mean release with kde4support and wait for QLocale,
or do you have other plans?

Cheers, Dag