"Done" porting...

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Thu Sep 17 17:24:44 BST 2015

Am Donnerstag, 17. September 2015, 17:54:41 schrieb Jaroslaw Staniek:
> On 17 September 2015 at 16:39, Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm pretty square-eyed by now, but I've ported the big bulk of the
> > libraries, some of the plugins and krita to no longer depend on
> > kdelibs4support.

Thanks for all the work, Boud!

> - @friedrich modulariazation: move find_package and lib dependency
> down to place where they are really needed

Mh, can you give a short description what you are planning there? Sounds like
it could run against the principles of the current product system.

Actually I planned to do change (well, improve) the system here to also note
the external deps for each product, so that after the initial phase calculate-
all-internal-deps-wanted the external deps would be calculated from that, and
then the phase check-external-deps would be done only for what is needed (and
then would be followed by the calculate-products-that-can-be-built.)
So, what are you planning here?

Cheers
Friedrich