Further 2.9.x release plan

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Tue Sep 8 18:02:13 BST 2015

Am Montag, 7. September 2015, 18:55:56 schrieb Jaroslaw Staniek:
> Hi,
> How many releases would you see for the 2.9 series?
> Is it possible to deduce already?
>
> And is October 7 for 2.9.8 a good fit for you?

For the things I oversee (Okular plugins, Plan, thumbnailer) I currently do
not plan more work (unless grave bugs are reported) in 2.9, but instead
completely focus on 3.0.

So any number of 2.9 releases you need for the other components of Calligra is
fine with me. And Oct. 7th works for me as well, no further work scheduled
right now for 2.9 for me.

Cheers
Friedrich