Calligrastage 2.9.8/Mac : dynamic_cast error message

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 21:43:14 BST 2015

Hi,

Running a quick test of CalligraStage 2.9.8 on OS X 10.9, I see this error in my system.log:

Oct 15 22:35:09 Portia.local calligrastage[80756]: dynamic_cast error 1: Both of the following type_info's should have public visibility.  At least one of them is hidden. 19KoSharedLoadingData, 23KoTextSharedLoadingData.

Demangling:
19KoSharedLoadingData -> "KoSharedLoadingData"
23KoTextSharedLoadingData -> "KoTextSharedLoadingData"

I've been seeing similar messages for some Akonadi classes, but have never been able to figure out neither how to fix the code, nor if anything actually doesn't work because of this.

Maybe someone here has an idea?

R.