ChangeListLevelCommand bug?

Camilla Boemann cbo at boemann.dk
Sun Oct 4 13:52:54 BST 2015

Could look like that yes - unfortunately the guy who were most into this have not been active for over a year so i think the best way to know for sure is to debug it - all i can say is that the layout works

so it's either the interaction  - but your evidence suggests that is correct

or the setup of the indentation - as you suggest that is the culprit'

it could also be that it does something weird on purpose