Some suggested changes to statistical functions in Sheets

Jon Cooper jbcooper at fastmail.net
Wed Nov 4 14:05:17 GMT 2015

Hello Tomas, Jaroslaw and others

Thank you for your replies. The spreadsheet I used for testing the
t-tests is attached as an ods. I have also attached an exercise in
Excel format (statistics.xls) which I used to give to students for
their first practical! It is 'designed' for the Excel data analysis
toolpak but I can do  can do nearly all of it with Calligra with some
working-around...

Best wishes for now.

--
Jon Cooper
jbcooper at fastmail.net

On Wed, 4 Nov 2015, at 03:00 AM, Tomas Mecir wrote:

> If you could send the next patches in the diff format (simply running "git diff > somefile.patch" should do the trick), that'd be great. If not, no biggie.

/ Tomas